Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Chaos

This process has managed to stress me out. We keep getting emails with more and more ideas for fundraising and spreading awareness. It's really difficult trying to keep up with everything, especially since I also have five heavy courses at UVIC and a part time job and a difficult living situation. I'm finding it all pretty crazy, and definitely miss my mother!!

Hopefully it will all sort itself out. We (the other Victoria riders and I) have been asked to set up a pledge ride here in Victoria. There are already two in Vancouver and Toronto, so one needs to be on the Island! If only I had some free time ... at the rate I'm going now, my next available chunk of free time is the end of Apri l...

My bike is now here with me. I just need to fit it to my liking, and buy it some pedals. And put some air in the tires. I'm super stoked to start riding all over this city, though! Training at the gym isn't quite the same.

The auction planning is still trudging along. I have quite a few guys interested, and lots of people around town who need some "handymen"! Now I just have to dig into my creative side, and figure out how I'm going to advertise these hunks.

No comments:

Post a Comment